Monday, October 24, 2011

WORD SPELL

There are no words to speak or to tell
of the magickal mystical spell
you have worked and woven around my heart
gently ... tearing it apart

There are no words to whisper or to shout
or that could possibly sing about
the sweet pain you have sown in me
which only my soul can perceive

There are no words so learned or so wise
whether spoken in truth or spoken in lies
that can explain or can reveal
my heart pierced by love's cold steel

There are no words so common or fair
be it in hateful cursing or blessed prayer
that can tell the story simple and plain
of a man by love cruelly slain

O woman it's only you and you alone
that can chant the hidden unknown tome
that will tell the world or allow them to see
how you've gone and crucified me

No comments:

Post a Comment