Saturday, March 23, 2013

WISHVILLE

Here I am
stuck in Wishville again

wishing I were somewhere else
sometimes wishing I could just kill myself
wishing me richer than the House of Windsor
even wishing to be Lady Di's chosen lover

wishing God to grant His healing grace
sometimes wishing I could still touch Alleen's face
wishing back before that bloody time and place
even wishing gone her crimson veil of liquid lace

wishing that I were someone other
sometimes wishing I had better known my father
wishing away the bruises his fists left on my mother
even wishing I could wish back my dead brother

wishing all my children were around me
sometimes wishing no one had wished to spawn me
wishing my sister alive to share kisses
even wishing myself to be out of wishes

not stuck in Wishville
where I am

No comments:

Post a Comment